Regrettably, it will not be possible to host a face-to-face Forum this year – but please join us for our Annual General Meeting online, and an open discussion about all things needle and syringe programmes in England! This meeting will help the NNEF to plan for the coming year, and to best support the work of needle and syringe programmes across the country.
Just as for 2020, we would like to invite you all to register and join us on Zoom. The meeting will be on Thursday 2nd December at 7pm – to allow people to join us after regular working hours. The agenda will be as follows:
- Welcome and Roll-Call
- Approval of the minutes of the last AGM (7th December 2020)
- Presentation of the NNEF accounts and finances
- Election of NNEF Officers: Chair(s) / Deputy Chair(s) / Treasurer(s)
- Selection of the NNEF Planning Group
- Discussion on NNEF activities and priorities
- Any other business from NNEF members
We hope you can join us and contribute to the NNEF’s work. Any additional agenda items, or nominations for the official positions or the Planning Group, are also welcomed in advance – please use the Contact form here on our site.
Register here for the 2021 AGM
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We hope to be able to resume the face-to-face NNEF meetings in 2022.